|Home||» Products||» Herbal Juices||» Aloe Vera Gel|
Aloe Vera Gel
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 156.00 - 385.00 INR
- Improve Blood Circulation, Reduce Stress, Correct Body Posture, Relaxes Brain, Monitor Fat Composition, Improve Flexibility
- Pure Alovera
- 10ml Daily
- Recommended For
American Aloe Vera Gel is specially produced from one of the finest quality of Aloe Vera found in Hawaii, USA. Aloe Vera is unique and most natural solution to enhance proper functioning in the body. This product is scientifically proved and hence contains no side effects. This product is produced under GMP regulations, have got internationally acclaimed HALAL & Kosher certification. Kai Aloe Vera is 100% natural and has excellent anti oxidant properties. It protects the cells against damages caused by toxic substances. Aloe Vera helps replenish vitamins and amino acids to our diets. It can improve blood circulation help in the absorption of nutrients by the cells.
- It is loaded with vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, B12, C, E, folic Acid and niacin.
- It helps in building the body's defense system naturally against stress.
- It cleanses and supports digestive system and also used for stomach ulcers
- It infuses the consumers with energy
- It hydrates and soothes the skin, and promotes skin renewal.
- It supports and stimulates immune system
- It is used in glaucoma and other vision problems
- Aloe gel relieves from osteoarthritis and bowel diseases including ulcerative colitis
- It is used in diabetes and asthma also
- It is known to detoxify the body
- Helping in painful menstruation
- Kai Aloe vera helps in general fatigue
- The aloe helps dilate the capillaries and aid in cell growth
- It improves blood circulation
Directions for use
Adults: Take 15-30 ml daily with water, half an hour before or two hours after meal. Children: Take 10 ml daily or as advised by health care professional. When desired a maximum of 240 ml may be taken daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- Delivery Time
- Sample Available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India