|Home||» Products||» Herbal Capsules||» Ortho Care Capsules|
Ortho Care Capsules
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 102 - 380 INR
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Product Type
- Herbal Product
- It uses for relieves joint pain and swelling and may improve mobility and muscular discomfort for healthy joints. It is helpful in different conditions which can lead to painful joints, including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, bursitis, gout, strains, sprains, and other injuries.
- Take one capsule twice daily on an empty stomach or at least half an hour before morning and evening meal. For better result, continue to use for 6-12 months.
- Recommended For
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Others
- Supply Ability
- All over India Per Week
- Delivery Time
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- 100 CONTAINER in 1 Cartoon.
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- It has HALAL and KOSHER Certificates.
Almasir Orthocare capsules
It is 100% natural product produced under international GMP regulations. Orthocare capsules are a Dietary Supplement.
Different ingredients and their health benefits
Glucosamine supplements increase the cartilage and fluid surrounding joints and help to prevent breakdown of these substances, thus used in joint disorders.
It reduces pain and inflammation.
| It acts as a diuretic and blood purifier. |
It is a tonic that is used to improve mental function.
It is employed in treatments to help ease skin infections and urinary problems.
It acts as anti-inflammatory agent in rheumatism.
It is used to reduce the discomfort of urinary tract infections, treat acne and fight fevers.
| It is used as carminative and antispasmodic. |
It promotes digestive function, remove toxins from the bowel, alleviate coughing, and cure skin disorders, such as eczema and psoriasis.
The resins of the herb are used as anti-obesity agent.
| It is used for anti inflammatory and pain relieving purposes. |
It is also used for asthma, cough, gas, and severe intestinal diseases such as dysentery and cholera.
It is also used as a tonic and to stimulate digestion.
| It has antioxidant properties. |
The roots are sweet, sour, and astringent, and are useful in fever and arthritis.
| It is used to boost the immune system. |
It is used in rheumatoid arthritis
It has antioxidant effects.
It increases the activity of the body's immune system.
| Ginger contains chemicals that may reduce nausea and inflammation. It gives pain relief from arthritis or muscle soreness, menstrual pain, upper respiratory tract infections, cough, and bronchitis. |
It is also used for chest pain, low back pain, and stomach pain.
It is applied to the skin to relieve pain.
| The leaves produce a cooling effect that eases pain and swelling. |
It is used in the treatment for sprained ankles, arthritis pain, and injuries.
It helps to treat gouty arthritis, infections and urinary tract problems.
Serving size: 1 capsule Serving per container: 60 capsules